• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Ziba Creative collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Anonymous data for diversity form and reports. Such as; access needs and languages spoken.
• Images sent to us on jot form and by email for projects
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ziba Creative with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register with us online or place an order for any of our, events, projects, workshops, products and services
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey, project questionnaires on jot form, email us or provide feedback on any of our events, workshops and projects.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
• Join our mailing list and MailChimp newsletter
Ziba Creative may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• When you book for an, event, workshop or service through another venue, organisation or ticket service
How will we use your data
Ziba Creative collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, book you on a workshop or project and manage your account
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
• Answer any queries you may have
• Images sent to us on jot form and by emails for projects and maybe used in marketing and reporting
• Email you relevant information, workshops, projects and product updates from our Newsletter
• In order to improve our services and ensure best practice we collect Anonymous data to inform reports for funders and partners.
• When Ziba Creative processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
• If you agree, Ziba Creative may share your data with our partner organisations, so that they may offer you their products and services. These could include:
Other theatre, arts, culture and heritage organisations who produce work and events we think you may like for attending our workshops, events or projects.
How do we store your data?
• Ziba Creative securely stores your data from emails on a secure Google Mail account.
• Ziba Creative securely stores your personal and contact data at our office and on password protected digital documents.
• Ziba Creative does not store any financial details on you and will not store any credit card or other payment details.
Ziba Creative would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ziba Creative from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Ziba Creative would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ziba Creative for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ziba Creative correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ziba Creative to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request the Ziba Creative erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ziba Creative restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ziba Creative’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ziba Creative transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Ziba Creative uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Ziba Creative uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ziba Creative sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
This policy is under regular review and was last updated on the 14th October 2020.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ziba Creative has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by calling 0303 123 1113. More information is on their website: https://ico.org.uk/